Margherita College Alumni Association (MCAA)
Year of Formation: 2002
Registration Status: Has been registered under Societies Act 1860.
REGISTRATION NO.: RS/TSK/244/F/17 OF 2023-2024
Margherita College Alumni Association (MCAA) have always cooperated in the activities (academic & non-academic) organized by the / held at the college since its formation. Many ex-students engaged in the college in different positions and those from outside have also cooperated in different ways whenever required.
Broad objectives of MCAA:
1. To keep a roster of all alumni of the college and their pertinent data. (Documentation of Ex-Students).
2. Maintaining the updated and current information time to time of all Alumni of Margherita college (Profile of Ex-students).
3. To encourage, foster and promote close relations among the alumni themselves.
4. To promote a sustained sense of belongingness to the alma mater among the alumni by being in close contact with them.
5. To provide and disseminate information regarding their alma mater.
6. To provide monetary support for the development of the institution.
7. To provide a forum for the alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day by organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the alumni.
8. To build a network of all former graduates/ ex students of the institution.
9. To offer practical support to existing students to start their careers by mentoring students in their areas of expertise.